Congrats Saya ♡ Okamura Minami (26.08.05)

Everyone、good evening〜♪

I'm Okamura Minami 💓


Thank you very much 

For all of your likes and comments 💓💓💓

They make me super happy ☺️💓



I went out today 🤭🤍


I had so much fun and it made me so happyー☺️

I'll post photos another day♪



Plus I went to watch Saya-chan's birthday event🎂💛



It was super funー!!!

She was incredible ✨💓


It's amazing how Saya suits every single song!


I love the Homa-chan and Saya pair

So I'm glad that I could watch them together today 🤭


They have the same sense of humour‼︎


I'm glad I could hear them singing together too♪


Thanks for the fun eventー!

Congrats Saya🫶


💓📢T/N News and information has not been translated📢💓


🎀Miimi Talk🎀


I watched Spiderman BNDー🕷️


I was going to tell you about it in yesterday's blog

But I had so much to say that I exceeded the word limit 

So I decided to delete all of that and try again 

But I didn't manage it today 🫢笑lol


Should I post it tomorrowー?

Let me know in the comments if you've watched it and what you thought too♪



Well then (・ω・)ノ

OyasuMiimi💓


Comments