Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚
I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸
I baked some cookies on my day off。
I wanted to bake some sort of dessert so I searched the house、and found some pancake mix。
My sister decided on what we should make。
It's been ages since I last baked something、so I didn't know if it would go well。
It should have taken about 30 minutes、but for some reason it took us 2 hours。
We stirred the mixture and it went everywhere、
And we didn't know how much to stir it so we over did it、so it ended up really gloopy。
But we baked them anyway、
And they looked surprisingly good!
Plus they smelled good、
So I thought that we'd succeeded!?、
But then we tried them、and they were delicious、but undercooked、、笑lol
My return to baking、was a total failure。
Someday I want to make cookies so delicious、
That I could share them with the members
《T/N News and information has not been translated》
This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️


Comments
Post a Comment