Everyone's Getting Taller Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.09)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Yesterday and today was「Hello!Con 2026」

Arena performances!!


Hello Con is over 😭


I could really see the faces of the audiences here


I saw loーts of people 


Seeing so many people all waving towels together 

Was such an incredible sight 


It was really fun 👍





Ninmin Friends!!!!


You cheered so loudly for us😭



Your「Sounanda!」call was so funny 


It was amazing 

Thank you for responding to the insect's Wagamama Request🐞







I took a photo with my Kenshuusei generation!!!




From the left

Shimakawa Hana-chan 


Me Nishimura Itsuki 


Sugihara Meisa-chan 


Hattori Rua-chan


Yoshida Hikari-chan


Soma Yume-chan


Otsubo Mano-chan 




Height order & 🐣 pose 



We talked about taking a photo together so many times

But we were all so busy that it just didn't happen 


But since this was the final day 

We had to make a real effort!


So we finally managed it 🫶

Thank you very much for all of your cooperation🙇‍♀️


Yesterday?

My Kenshuusei generation started a Setlog!!


Since there's so many of us it was really fun 🫶


Tsubaki have been making them too

And so have ConChu! 🐝




I wanna go out with my whole generation 


There's a lot of us

But I wanna to out somewhere 



Right now 

Our Kenshuusei generation LINE group chat

Is always busy with us chatting 

And when someone posts an old photo 


We comment how young we were 笑lol



Ruuchan(Hattori Rua-chan)

Is gradually overtaking us all in height 👍


She's overtaken me


Some girls are wearing heels or platform shoes in this photo 

So this isn't reflective of our true heights 


Hehehe I guess that means that Ruuchan

Might actually be taller than some others too


Hehehe






Today

I listened to「Sunset Summer Fever」。

Watching Akiyama Mao-san and Murata Yuu-san dancing together 

Made me tear up


They're so cool😎


Tsubaki is so cool


If you became curious about Tsubaki from watching our shuffles 

Please come to Tsubaki's tour


I'll make sure to search you out in the crowd!!


Nishimura Itsuki 



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12975274609.html


Comments