Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Pen and paper?
Tablet and stylus?
Pen and paper
Was the majority!
I prefer a tablet and stylus!
That's what I used at work today too📱✨️
-------------------------------------
Tablet and stylus?
Pen and paper
Was the majority!
I prefer a tablet and stylus!
That's what I used at work today too📱✨️
-------------------------------------
B.LEAGUE
It's finally starting again next month🏀🇯🇵
For the 2026-27、B.LEAGUE will start
「B. Reformation」✨
The league will undergo some big changes、
Adding in the new categories
B.PREMIER・B.ONE・B.NEXT
So this will be a full overhaul of the league ❤️
This season will be a season of progress
Both with the matches、
And with their entertainment offerings
So I'm really excited for it🙂↕️🏀
Kawasaki Brave Thunders ❤️
Alvark Tokyo ❤️
Chiba Jets ❤️
I want to go to the matches or these three clubs during this season(՞>⩊<՞)🏀❤️
There are so many other arenas I'd like to visit too
Maybe… someday…
(Hints:✈️💙、✈️🌺👑)
Plus I hope to work with B.LEAGUE again next season too ✨
Last year、I was able to attend a Kawasaki Brave Thunders match
As a guest⚡️❤️
I was so happy ( > <。)
In the future、I'd like to do more work around basketball matches、
And perhaps act as the MC、or as a reporter、
So that I can help spread the word about how amazing basketball is…🏀💭‼️
I want to make the most of what I learned
As an NBA Ambassador too 💪🏻⋆͛
There's a lot of news about the NBA too
So I'll write about that in a different blog 🥹
But for now、
I'm going to enjoy the new B.LEAGUE as a regular fan🥺⸜❤️⸝
I've got lots of mejirushi accessories 😏⸜❤️⸝
Plus I added some stickers
Of Roar-san、Jumbo-san、
Luke-san、and Veltie-san!
⚡️🩷🐻🍠
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Wired?Wireless?
-------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Morning Musume。'26 77th Single
『Lonely...But not Alone/
(Title TBA)』(Song Order TBC) Release Commemoration
Cheki・Sign・Talk Events
Reading your blog comments、I found out that the ticket allocations were announced today 🙂↕️🤍
How did you do ( > <。)



Comments
Post a Comment