First Time at Takanawa Gateway Matsubara Yulia (26.08.15)

Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸


The other day、I went to Takanawa Gateway for the first time。

When I exited the station、the area was much wider and more spacious that I expected、and all of the tall buildings were so beautiful。




VERMICULAR POT MADE BAKERY

「Nabe Croissant」


The name sparked my interest、so I decided to get one!

When I bit into it、it was crispy on the outside、and so fluffy on the inside。

It also smelled of freshly baked bread、I could have eaten several 🥺




I also went to the special event

「Ice Cream Park 2026 at TAKANAWA GATEWAY CITY」。

There were so many different types of ice cream、

But after considering all of the options、I went with the「Blissful Peach Sorbet」🍑


It tasted like eating a real peach、and it just melted in my mouth、it was so delicious 😊

This ice cream felt like a small luxury ☺︎


There were lots of places I was curious about、so it was really fun!

Please visit too!!



《T/N News and information has not been translated》


This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️



https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12975825154.html

Comments