Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Are you shy?Sociable?
Shy
Was the majority!
I'm sociable、
Shy
Was the majority!
I'm sociable、
Or at least I'm not shy 🫢💞
Please come to our events and talk to me 🗣笑lol
---------------------------------------
Please come to our events and talk to me 🗣笑lol
---------------------------------------
Girls Idol Festival Tokyo
Morning Musume。'26 will be performing🩷🌟
Morning Musume。'26 will be performing on
November 27th、28th!
I'm so glad to have been invited to GIFT🙂↕️✨️
Tickets went on sale today at 12:00!
The homepage is here
🎀
🎀
Also
Morning Musume。'26
77th Single Release Commemoration
77th Single Release Commemoration
Cheki・Sign・Talk Events
Round 3 of applications is now open 🤍
Spaces are only available for the following events!
【Schedule】
Tickets currently available
For Nonaka's events↓
📍October 3rd (Sat) Tokyo
① Oda-san、Nonaka 3-shot cheki event
② Nonaka 2-shot cheki event
(Only Part 1!)
③ Individual talk event (Random selection of Nonnon or Nonaka)
📍October 11th (Sun) Osaka
① Getter、Nonaka 3-shot cheki event
② Individual talk event (Random selection of Nonnon or Nonaka)
(Part 1、Part 2 is SOLD OUT)
📍October 24th (Sat) Tokyo
① Harusan、Nonaka 3-shot cheki event
② Nonaka 2-shot cheki event
③ Individual talk event (Random selection of Nonnon or Nonaka)
📍November 7th (Sat) Tokyo
① SuuMo、Nonaka 3-shot cheki
② Nonaka 2-shot cheki event
③ Individual talk event (Random selection of Nonnon or Nonaka)
📍November 8th (Sun) Tokyo
① Nonnon、Nonaka 3-shot cheki event
② Individual talk event (Random selection of Nonnon or Nonaka)
The deadline is in two days time which isn't very long
So please apply soon 💜
Plus、all of my sign events are sold out、
As are my cheki events on 10/11・11/8、
Thank you very much 🙂↕️
I'm so excited to see you all!
Having lots and lots of people coming to see me
Makes me suーper duper happy 🥺𖤐 ̖́-
Applications are here✨️
I've talked about all sorts of things today
So here's some photos from a while ago
That I never posted 📸
#NechinFilm
They're from the rainy season last year 💠💜
I love hydrangeas!
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Do you like surprises
Yes?No?
---------------------------------------
Yes?No?
---------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Thank you very much
For watching Hello Lab 🎶
It's currently available on catch-up on TVer!
Please enjoy it as many times as you like!!!!


Comments
Post a Comment