Happy Birthday Roko!Yonemura Kirara (26.08.10)

Thank you for your thoughts on Hello Con!!


Hello Pro is so great 🥹





There's something I thought of during Hello Coーn



The first Hello Pro Kenshuusei album 

Has only god-tier songs which I'm sure you already know、


But there's one that's a tier even above the reーst




I'm listening to it right now、


crying

Is absolutely incredible❗️❗️




And、Say Hello。


When the current Kenshuusei perform it、it hits me all over again 



I sang these songs so many time during my Kenshuusei days

But listening to them now hits different、


It's just insaーne





Okay、that's all。



Tomorrow we have individual event!!


A typhoon is approaching which I'm worried about、、😭



I'm looking forward to talking with you all!!!



📻T/N News and information has not been translated📺



Happy birthday Roko!!



💙💙💙💙





Our youngest is already 19 years old!!


No way〜


Keep on growing up cheerfully okayー😆😆😆😆



Have a wonderful year!!


✨✨✨✨✨✨




See ya I'm Yonemura Kirara!



https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12975373403.html

Comments