Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚
I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸
Rosy Chronicle Summer Event 2026~Hello Pro Chronicle~
Thank you very much。
I did it with Hashida Honoka-chan、
Onoda Karin-chan、
And our special guest OG Asakura Kiki-san。
1st Performance
Suhada wa Nettaiya/Hashida・Onoda・Matsubara
Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai/Matsubara
Shunrenka/Asakura-san・Hashida・Onoda・Matsubara
2nd Performance
Shalala!Yareru Hazu sa/Hashida・Onoda・Matsubara
Fuwari、Koi Dokei/Matsubara
Shunrenka/Asakura-san・Hashida・Onoda・Matsubara
ーーー
For both of my solo songs、since Tsubaki Factory-san OG Asakura Kiki-san would be there、
I decided to sing two Tsubaki Factory-san songs。
For「Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai」、
At the moment、in my voice training lessons with Sugai-sensei we've been using English songs、so I listened to lots of Hello Pro songs、and chose one that has English in the intro and outro。
「Fuwari、Koi Dokei」、
Is a song I've loved for a long time、and I chose it because I wanted to try the high pitched line in the chorus。
I feel like it sounded pretty good。
I really love both of these songs、so I'm glad I could sing them today 🩵
Everyone、what did you think?
「Shunrenka」、
Is a song I had the opportunity to sing on「ONE PLUS ONE」with Asakura Kiki-san、
So、when we were thinking about what song for the 4 of us to sing together、I suggested「Shunrenka」!and everyone agreed。
I had several duet parts with Asakura-san、and I'm so glad that I could perform on stage with her for an event in front of an audience。
I'm waiting to hear your thoughts ♡
《T/N News and information has not been translated》
This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️

Comments
Post a Comment