Hello!Con 2026 Balalaika Matsubara Yulia (26.08.10)

Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸




Yesterday was Hello!Con 2026。

Thank you very much。

Thank you very much for all of your likes、and comments。They make me really happy。


This was the setlist↓


Happy Summer Wedding/ All


〈Hall Performances〉

Misery~Ai no Tenbin〜/Rosy Chronicle


〈Arena Performances〉

Najirareta tte Nakenai Aisareta tte Nakenai

/Rosy Chronicle


Balalaika / Inoue Haruka-san・Hirayama Yuki-san・

Ishiyama Sakura-chan・Hayashi Niina-chan・Murata Yuu-chan・Saito Madoka-chan・Shimakawa Hana-chan 


〈Changing〉

Natsu no Inazuma/Pi-Pi-Pit-a-pat! 

/Rosy Chronicle


Natsu Shogun/All

Renai Revolution 21/All


ーーー




Team Balalaika 🧡


『Balalaika』is a song I performed a long time ago with Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit 、 so it's been a long time since I last performed it。

I tried imitating how I sang back then for my solo part。


I love『Nagsu Shogun』、

And we all waved our own group's towels

And I also saw people in the audience waving Rosy Chronicle towels、which was fun!!

I was with my unit members for『Renai Revolution 21』、

And we happened to be in the perfect place to catch some of the confetti tape、and I managed to catch some so I shared it with Murata Yuu-chan 笑lol


I'm waiting to hear your thoughts✉️


Tomorrow、we'll be appearing for Mezamashi Rock-Paper-Scissors!

At 06:58am。

Please watch it!



《T/N News and information has not been translated》



This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️



https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12975371731.html

Comments