Hello!Con 2026 TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO。Inoue Haruka (26.08.09)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!



Thank you very much Hello!Con 2026、at TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO!
It was our first time at TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO、plus it was our first time performing with all 11 members、and we performed our new song「Yes ka No ka Watashi ka」for the first time!So many firsts!。
18ki members Yasuda Miyu-chan、Suzuki Moa-chan、and Ishikawa Hanano-chan、performed in the full member songs and the cheering seats in Nagoya、and Osaka、so to have their first group performance happen at such a large venue...、it brought back memories of our concert in Yoyogi just after I'd joined。I was so bad at dancing。And so scared。How nostalgic。I remember it whenever we perform at large venues。
I was glad to see the 18ki girls smiling so much。




And、we did shuffle unit songs。
I performed in「Balalaika」。
I love this song so I'm really happy。
We even had special costumes for each unit。What do you think?









I don't have much time so I'll leave it here for today!

Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻‪

Comments