How Ishiyama-san Eats Ice Cream Hayashi Niina (26.08.03)

ᴴᶦʸᵃ!!🍀

For your commentsand likes

Thank you very much ❣️

I read them all🙂‍↕️‪ 


Today 

We had more rehearsals in the morning、and then work

So it all felt very comfortable 🏠


Feeling settled is the best❣️


Yesterday I saw Ishiyama-san eating ice cream in a way I've never really seen before 

Which surprised me


Yesterday I had ice cream with Sakuringo-san

And me and Ringo-san ate it in the same way 


But then I looked over at Ishiyama-san 

And she was eating hers in a way I've never seen before 

So I was really surprised 🎶


I hope we can eat ice cream together again 


I seem to be having fun

★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹ ☆∻
‎𓊆 Niina Newーーーs!!!𓊇

By the way I think my way of eating ice cream is best
Right、Ishiyama-san

★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹ ☆∻


T/N News and information has not been translated⋆͛📢⋆


Come and see me again〜🪐



Comments