I Was Nervous for the MC!We Have One More Show This Month So I'll Improve By Then Okamura Homare (26.08.05)
Hello
I'm Okamura Homare 🌼
Thank you very much for your likes and comments ⸜❤︎⸝
All of your warm comments are my motivation ´`*
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Today、I appeared as a guest at BEYOOOOONDS' Eguchi Saya-chan's birthday event!!
I kinda felt like I was intruding、so thank you for the warm welcome💛
This world is so kind✨️
I had so much fun!!
I'm glad the Daisy Sisters could sing together 🌼
I also participated in the game corners!!
It'll be streamed later so please look forward to that!!
Once again、happy 23rd birthday Saya-chan🎂
I'm glad I could celebrate with Saya-chan's fans🎵
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
☑️Announcement☑️
Applications for our LimiSta、varied events end tomorrow so don't forget if you haven't applied yet!!
I'll be waiting for you ♡
HoMata neー👋🏻
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🌼T/N News and information has not been translated🌼

Comments
Post a Comment