Itsuki©♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.16)

🍋She who wants you to watch my TikTok、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much 😊


I guess lots of you like watching dramas!?!?


Saori watched one complete series in two sittings。笑lol


I wanted it to go on longer、、、😂


It's so addictiveーーーー


I've gotta be careful not to stay up too late watching it。。


And And、Hamamatsu!!!!



I posted thisー!!!


If you go sightseeing in Hamamatsu、
#Hamamatsu
#TsubakiFactory
#OnodaSaori


Please use these hashtagdー!!!!


I'm so excited 😚


Saniko-kai Hamamatsu、will have some changes!I wonder why!笑lol


We'll be waiting for yoーーu☆











Everyoneーーー


Today、how was your dayー??


I guess a lot of people have the day off!!!


What did you doーーーー


Well done for working hard、if you were working or studying!


You're so admirableeeee!So amazing!!!!!


Saori had shoots all day longーー!


So、I'm kinda tired now。笑lol


But、I've still gotta learn the choreography for Shakunetsu 🥲🥲🥲


I'll do my bestーーーーー


I'm feeling pretty sleepy、so maybe I'll have some caffeineー


After eating dinner、I always start feeling sleepy。。


And I become the Very Hungry SaoriPillarーーー😩


Conflict ✌️


But that'sー liーfeー🙂‍↕️


Okay。I'll do my best。


You can do it Saori!!!!I can do it!


The sooner I learn it、the sooner I can go to bed!!


I'm doing it for my future self 😚


Everyone、are you back at school or work tomorrow???


Let's do our best togetherー!!!!!


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌








Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
Close!





T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

Today is!
Nishimura Itsuki©'s anniversary!!!!!
Happy anniversary!
I saw her this morning at the shoot、so I got to congratulate her directlyyyy🤤
We went from Happy anniversary!!!
To、
Our Shakunetsu shuffle、、、 will we be okay 😰

It changed so quickly。笑lol
We're both stressed、at the moment 😂😂😂

Thinking about it、
I'm glad we can get through this battle together!
Rightー🙂‍↕️

Whenever we're talking about random things、
Itsuki© always just starts complimenting everyone!

She makes me super happyyyyyーーー
Thanks for everything 😌

Today、all of us、
Spent the day telling Itsuki©「Thank you」🙂‍↕️

Itsuki ©
Let's keep on having lots of fun togetherー!
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #whentheworldends #thetruthbegins #illdomybest


Comments