🍋She who is currently doing a face pack、I'm Saori♪
Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!
Thank you very much 😊
You all seemed to enjoy Hello!Con、I'm so gladddd!!!!
Tsubaki made a lot of appearances 🤫✌️
In the shuffle corner、there were some memorable combinations of members、、、
I've felt so many emotions during Summer Hello!Con🙂↕️
Everyone、thank you for waving your peach penlights!!!!
They helped me find youー!!!笑lol
Please continue to support me 😚
Okaーy。
Now I need to focus on Saniko-kai!!!!!!!
Today、we perfomed at「LuckyFes'26」!
To everyone who came、thank you very much😊
Firーーーst!
I'm so glad we could perform again this year!🫶
It's all because uou were all so fired up for us🫣😳
Thank youuuuuuuーーー!!!!!
This year's live show、was super funー!
Loーーts of people came to watch us、
So I was able to make eye contact with loーーts of people、my eyes were darting around everywhere😂
What did you think!?
I loved the first half of our setlist🤫☀️
You didn't get heatstrokeー???
It was cooler today!Right!?!?
It was cooler but I'm sure you were still very physically active、
So please、make sure you get some restー!!!!
Today I made some amazing summer memories 🫶
Thank you。
I'll do my best、so that we can perform again!!!
Well done for working hard today too ☆
I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌
Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
Mao、did my hair really cutely todayyyyyy!Thank you 🤍
I left it entirely up to her!!!!
This is a 🆕 Saori、
And it's all thanks to Mao😌
Thank youuuー!!!!!!
The Lucky Fes pose、I did it so many times todayー!!⭐️
🐄🐄🐄🐄
Bye Bye ♡
#saori #tomorrowat20:00 #illdoaninstalive #willyoubewatching #❓


Comments
Post a Comment