LuckyFes'26 Hayashi Niina (26.08.10)

ᴸᵘᶜᵏʸᴸᵘᶜᵏʸᴸᵘᶜᵏʸ!🍀

For your commentsand likes

Thank you very much ❣️

I read them all 🙂‍↕️‪ 

Today was「LuckyFes'26

Thank you very much!


I'm so sad that it's already over、

But it was so much fun😭😭😭

It was so hot but also cooler

It was kinda strange!


Our goal was to stand on the biggest stage at a festival!

So I'm really glad that we could achieve that goal today 😭😭


I want to keep standing on the biggest stages around


When I saw the view I could have cried 

I'll do my best so that I can see it again‼️

Next time we'll be on an even bigger stage!With even more people‼️


Clear skies ☀️☀️

It was perfect festival weather ☀️

★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹ ☆∻

‎𓊆 Niina Newーーーs!!!𓊇
The food was delicious 
I'm glad I could watch the other artists too 😭

★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹⋰⋰☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹ ☆∻


T/N News and information has not been translated⋆͛📢⋆



Come and see me again〜🪐


Comments