Luke-san、Thank You Very Much!Nonaka Miki (26.08.23)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
Meat?Fish?

Meat
Was the majority!

I also eat meat more often、
So I'd choose meat too
But I've heard that fish has lots of healthy protein 
So I've been trying to eat more fish recently 🐟
--------------------------------------


TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO
Memories 💌📸❤️



I mentioned this in my blog the other day 

But TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO is the home arena of the basketball team、

Alvark Tokyo🏀❤️


By the way、when I appeared as a guest

At the Kawasaki Brave Thunders game

Their opponents were the Tokyo Sun Rockers、

(Called Sun Rockers Shibuya at the time)

And this is also their home arena 🙂‍↕️✨️


I've been to an Alvark Tokyo match before、

And they had photo spots for their mascot character Luke-san、

So I enjoyed taking photos there、

But then Luke-san left us a handwritten message for our performance too 😭❤️


I was so happy I couldn't stop looking at it …🥲‎✨️

So I took a photo with Luke-san in my concert outfit 🤤笑lol



All of the signatures of the Alvark Tokyo players

Who were on the team last season 🏀

The concert was really fun、

But so was being surrounded by B-League stuff

So it was an amazing「Hello!Con 2026」⸜❤️⸝



Once again、Luke-san、thank you very much!

Next season、there are so many teams I want to go and watch…🥺🤭✨️




Also!
November 27th・28th
Girls Idol Festival Tokyo
Morning Musume。'26 Performance Announcement 🩷🎀
Details are here

This will also be held at 
TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO❤️🎀
Advance ticket sales are open
Until September 1st (Tue)!



T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
Bit by bit?All in one go?
--------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



I make an appearance on the Morning Musume。'26 Official Tiktok、
And the OCHA NORMA Official Tiktok🩵💜
Thanks Madopi!


She messaged me saying 
That she really loves「Lonely...But not Alone」
So she wanted to dance it together for Tiktok!
I'm so happy 🥺
Please watch them!And follow us too!



Comments