Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Do you like summer?Do you like winter?
I like summer
Was the slight majority!
Me too🌴🌺
I love how bright it is ⸜❤︎⸝
Even though it's hot‼️
-------------------------------------
Do you like summer?Do you like winter?
I like summer
Was the slight majority!
Me too🌴🌺
I love how bright it is ⸜❤︎⸝
Even though it's hot‼️
-------------------------------------
Morning Musume。18ki Member Reveal
Behind the Scenes & Unseen Footage Part Two
Has been uploaded💚
Part Two focuses on Yasuda Miyu-chan 🫧🤍
You can see lots of footage from MiyuMiyu's audition 🙂↕️⋆*
Please watch it!

I photo I haven't posted yet
With MiyuMiyu ✌🏻📸
I've been seeing more of the new member's personalities、
And it's fun to discover new sides of them☺️
Also、with the new members joining
The 17ki members have also changed、
And are acting differently。
Getting to witness them becoming senpai in real time、
Is such a precious experience 🕰𓂃 𓈒𓏸
I talk about Part One in this blog 🩷🧡
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-------------------------------------
Pen and paper?
Tablet and stylus?
-------------------------------------
Pen and paper?
Tablet and stylus?
-------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!

Comments
Post a Comment