Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Simple?Showy?
Simple
Was the majority!
Me too 🤍
Simple is best ⸜❤︎⸝
-----------------------------------
Simple
Was the majority!
Me too 🤍
Simple is best ⸜❤︎⸝
-----------------------------------
September 22nd (Tue・Holiday) Hello Shop Osaka
『<Hello Shop Osaka Paired Talk Event Number 45>
〜Morning Musume。'26 Nonaka Miki & Sugihara Meisa〜』
Talk Event!&
【HELLO PROJECT STREAM】!
I'll be doing an event with Meisa🩵
We'll have 2 shows、and I'm so excited ⸜❤︎⸝
It'll be my first time visiting Hello Shop Osaka in a while too
Which I'm also very excited about 🙂↕️✨️
I have lots of opportunities to meet our fans
In the second half of the year!
I hope you'll be there too (՞>⩊<՞)🌟
Applications open on the 24th at 18:00~!
Please let me know if you'll be coming 🥺
Details are here
Nona camera💜
※These are the costumes from the covers of our new single 🤭✨️
I have lots of off shots
So I'll start posting them!
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
-----------------------------------
Meat?Fish?
-----------------------------------
Meat?Fish?
-----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Today I posted to Instagram too🤍
Please take a look!



Comments
Post a Comment