Ozawa Aya-san!Blue!Nonaka Miki (26.08.16)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!

\Yesterday's 2 choices/

-------------------------------------
How are your baths 
Long?Brief?

Brief
Was the majority 🛁🫧

Me too!
But occasionally when I have the time、I have relaxi〜ng baths!
-------------------------------------

Ozawa Aya-san💙✌🏻


Ozawa Aya-san's profile picture
Is now a beautiful illustration with a blue background 💙


Plus when she posted it she said、
「I really respect Morning Musume。’26's leader Nonaka Miki-san
And blue is the member colour she bestowed upon me(more or less)」🫢✨


I just felt like「Ozawa-san=blue」
So I'm really glad that she's actually using it 😵‍💫💙



Plus、she used this illustration with her member colour、
As her profile picture…!
When I saw it、I was so incredibly happy。
Thank you very much 💙



I've always thought of Ozawa-san as having a「blue」vibe。
When I read Ozawa-san's essays、
She mentioned that she mainly wears navy and light grey clothes 💙





↑The front cover of Ozawa-san's essay collection is also blue 💙



Plus a long time ago、
When we were together for a Sanrio Times interview、
She was wearing blue 💙


So now whenever I think of Ozawa-san、
I think of blue!💙



So、the fact that she used my suggestion
In such a visible way
Makes me so happy ( > <。)✨️



Also、I love Ozawa-san's podcast
「Working Women and 〇〇。」、
I always listen to it!


With her essays and podcast
I've been able to hear a lot from Ozawa-san、
And I really respect her。
Once again、thank you very much 💙





T/N News and information has not been translated 


\Today's 2 choices/

-------------------------------------
Are you a worrier?Or go with the flow?

------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Men's Basketball 
Team Japan 2026🏀⸜❤️⸝
Did any of you watch today's match?☺️




Comments