Pompompurin Packaging!Nonaka Miki (26.08.12)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

-------------------------------------
Do you take photos?
Do you rely on your memory?

I take photos
Was the majority!

Me too!
But I wish I could rely more on my memory 
And take things in with my own eyes…🕰️💭🌌
-------------------------------------

Utena
Magiabotanica Skin Conditioner 
Limited Edition Pompompurin Collaboration Packaging

I received one from Utena 💛

Pompompurin is my oshi т‪ ̫ т
Thank you very much 🥲🎵


I took a photo with it 
In my Team Purin headband ( ⸝⸝⸝ʚ̴̶̷̆ωʚ̴̶̷̆⸝⸝)⸜❤︎⸝‍
I'll enjoy using it🪞⟡.·
Now my beauty routine will be even more fun🎀




T/N News and information has not been translated


\Today's 2 choices/

-------------------------------------
Today
Did you turn your calendar over before going to bed?
Or did you leave it for tomorrow?

-------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



Morning Musume。'26 
77th Single Release Commemoration 
Cheki・Sign・Talk Events 


Applications are now open!

Until tomorrow at 14:00🥺💞

There are still spaces for all events、

So please come ( > <。)✨️

I'm waiting to hear from you❕



サムネイル

Comments