POP GALAXY 2026 Matsubara Yulia (26.08.16)

Good evening ♡‧₊˚

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸


POP GALAXY 2026

Thank you very much。


This was our setlist↓


1. Natsu no Inazuma 

2.GOOD BYE Natsuo


3.Misery~Ai no Tenbin~

4. Daisuki Dakedo Tsukiaenai

5. Maji Good Chance Summer 


6. Batters Box wa Doko?

7.8bit Kataomoi

8.CHO Chokotto Rock'n'Roll


ーーー


We wore new costumes 🖤🤍

I didn't take any selfies、so I will next time 🙇‍♀️


We ended getting cut short because of the rain、but you continued to do our Rosy call until our performance resumed。

We performed a song we haven't performed in a while directly we came back on stage、so I want to perform it again soon、so we can all do it properly ☺︎

We ended up soaked、but it was really fun。

I'm sure that lots of people ended up getting wet today、

So please take care not to catch a cold。


Afterwards、

We had rehearsals for

Rosy Chronicle Summer Event 2026~Hello Pro Chronicle~。

Look forward to finding out what songs we'll be singing ☺︎




《T/N News and information has not been translated》


This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️


Comments