Raise Your Hand、If You Think Tsubaki is Awesome Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.10)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 

LuckyFes'26

Thank you very much!

I'm glad that I could have fun with so many people 

There was a cool breeze blowing 
And I could hear your voices through my ear monitors
So it was still super duper hot🔥

I definitely want to come back here!!


Photo: Ishii Aki





I was having so much fun I couldn't stop smiling 🫠


After the show we were all like 

「That was so much funー!」


I was so happy 



Thank you very much 


The setlist was




🌞Power Flower〜Ima Koso Ichigan to Nare〜


🌞DanshaISM


🌞Secret Summer


🌞Summer Challenger🆕


🌞Happy Cracker 🆕


🌞Mappira Datteba!


🌞FireWorks


🌞Adrenaline Dame


🌞Konya Dake Ukaretakatta



🫶



The 🆕 ones

Are songs that we performed for the first time with 11 members🆕




In「Konya Dake Ukaretakatta」

Yofu-san(Yofu Runo-san)was so cool





If watching today's performance made you even slightly curious about us!


We'll be at Kawaguchiko Stellar Theatre on 8/27

For「Tsubaki Factory Summer Festival 2026〜Shakunetsu〜」!!




Plus we'll be holding an autumn tour!


This will be our final tour with these 11 members 


It's a band tour!

You'll be able to see a cool side of Tsubaki 



We'll be in Tokyo、Aichi、Osaka!


Have no regrets!

So come and see us 🫶



Today I listened to「I’m Lucky girl」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki 



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12975372059.html


Comments