Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Are you a worrier?Or free spirited?
I'm a worrier
Was the majority!
I'm more free spirited!
Or rather、I try to be 🙂↕️
↑There's a past like this in Jinsei Blues
---------------------------------------
I'm a worrier
Was the majority!
I'm more free spirited!
Or rather、I try to be 🙂↕️
↑There's a past like this in Jinsei Blues
---------------------------------------
Reading Journal 📖
Kobunsha Anthology
「I Might Still Fall In Love Again - それでもまた誰かを好きになる」
This is an anthology of several different author's works。
There were also several authors whose books I've read before、
So I was really looking forward to reading it 📚🤍
This book really hit me in the feels。
The theme of this anthology was
「Love」、but more than just romantic love、
It made me think about how we give and receive all sorts of types of love。
No matter what happens I can keep going、
We can always get through each day。
This was a special book that made me remember these truths 💞
Plus、it inspired today's 2 choices🤨
It may not seem linked
But it makes sense in my mind!✌🏻️🤍
I love books
Because they transport me to new worlds 🌏⟡.·*.
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Are you shy?Or sociable?
---------------------------------------
Are you shy?Or sociable?
---------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Today is Hello Lab🎶
Morning Musume。'26 will be appearing!
We're performing「Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuzuku Youna Mirai de Are!」☁️🫧
Please watch it!


Comments
Post a Comment