French 🇫🇷 and Korean 🇰🇷
Everyone feels the temperature differently。笑lol
On days where I'm all bundled up、
There are people just walking around casually in T-shirts and shorts and sandals、
And even though the classroom is freezing even with the heater on、
My teacher walks in wearing just a shirt saying
It's pretty warm today, isn't it ?👱🏻♂️👔
And when the classroom finally warms up to an acceptable temperature my teacher's shirt is soaked in sweat。
Japanese people get cold easily、、🫨❄️
I have school again tomorrow。
Our afternoon teacher 👨🏻🦲🎩 has gone on a 6 week holiday
So we have substitute teacher 🧓🏻💄instead、
But I really like this teacher 🧓🏻💄。
I really respect and admire this teacher and want to live my life like her。
She wears red lipstick every day、with a bright red coat、or a bright blue coat、and super stylish glasses、and she has these really cute dragonfly earrings that she wears sometimes too。
This teacher、
Is the first person I've met who makes me want to tell her about
My Angerme days
My current self
My future
And my own thoughts (in English)。
She's also the first person who starts these kinds of conversations with me。
Rather than argue、she helps me to share my feelings and thoughts。
She taught me about respecting other people's views rather than just sharing my own thoughts。
She teaches me so much and introduces me to so many new ideas。
Every time this teacher 🧓🏻💄 comes to school to cover for another teacher、I feel like my school experience improves ✨️笑lol
I'm excited to talk to them at school tomorrow 😌
I'm kinda sleepy now
So I think I'll go to bed
Please enjoy your days off too 😌
Good night 🌌



Comments
Post a Comment