🍋She who doesn't have enough time、I'm Saori♪
Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!
Thank you very much😊
TIF、was so much funー!!!!
I saw your thoughts on the setlist、and your reasons for liking the different songs!It was great!!
If Saori ever gets the opportunity to create a setlist、I'll reread your thoughts。笑lol
Ultimately、seasonal songs are the best!Rightー!☀️
And、you saw my photos with Tama-chan!
Maybe I posted them too widely on SNS 笑lol
I should be more selective!Rightーーー🥲
I'll think more carefully 😕
Everyoneーーーー
Today、how was your dayー??
I guess a lot of you had the day off!
What did you dooooーーー😚
If you were working or studying、well done for working hard!
You're so admirableeeee!So amazing!!!!
Saori、had rehearsals all day long ☆
My legs have reached their limitー!笑lol
Recently、with Hello!Con、Saniko-kai、and summer festivals、、、
It's been a rehearsal festival 😚
My brain is fullー this summerーーーー
I'm anxious about how much I've still gotta learn、but I'm also sleepy!
What do I dooooo✌️🥲✌️
My goal for August
Is to be productive、stay healthy、and have fun!!!!!!
Buーーt health is number one 🙂↕️
Everyone、are you feeling okay!?!?
Let's all try and get to bed earlyーー!!
Well done for working hard today too ☆
I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌
Today too、is a Saori selfie♪

T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡
🐄🐄🐄🐄
Everyone!
I don't know what to say!Okayー!?笑lol
Please support me 😂
🐄🐄🐄🐄
Bye Bye ♡
#saori #iwanttogetinthebath #andrelaxxx
Comments
Post a Comment