Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚
I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸
Thank you very much for all of your likes、and comments。
I went to
Roppongi Hills Bon Odori 2026
With my family。
When we arrived it was raining really heavily so the actual Bon Odori dance was cancelled、but we still got to watch a performance of the Demon's Sword Dance。
Seeing them dancing with a live musical accompaniment was so incredible、especially the part with the fans。
It's sad that summer will be over soon。
Both me and my sister wore yukata ❤︎
Wearing this yukata felt so nostalgic ☺︎
My mom tied my obi really prettily ♡
We also both wore some sparkles、
And my sister looked so cute that I ended up taking so many photos of her。
We really enjoyed the summer festival atmosphere〜!
Rosy Chronicle will be performing at
IDOL BATTLE ALIVE。
I do feel some pressure、
But I'll do my best to make sure that Rosy Chronicle win❤️🔥
I hope you'll all come!
《T/N News and information has not been translated》
This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️


Comments
Post a Comment