🍋She who had so much fun at Saniko-kai and is so happy、I'm Saori♪
Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!
Thank you very much 😊
Thank you for watching Saniko's Insta Liveeee!!!!!!
I could tell from your comments how nervous and excited you were too、、、!笑lol
With my Wagamama Request、and your help、and our Insta Lives、、、
Lots of people said that they became more interested in Saniko recently!!!
I'm so happyyy!!!!!
We did it!?!?😚
There isn't much time left with Saniko☀️、、、
But let's make lots of wonderful memories together ☆
And And、Yuu☝️'s blog!!!!
I read itttt😚
Seriously、I didn't notice that my finger was in the shot 笑lol
What the heckkkk😂
Thank you for taking such wonderful of me 🤍
Today was、
「Saniko-kai vol.3 ~Legendary Strength「Immortal」~」Tokyo🗼💚!
To everyone who came、thank you very much 😊
Firーーst!What did you think!!!!!!
Did you have fun!?!?
Saori、had so much fun、、、、、🥲😭
I want to reflect on the setlist、but we still have our Hamamatsu and Osaka performances so I can't say anything!!!!笑lol
Some parts of the setlist will be different、but I'll reflect on it once our final show in Osaka is finished 🙂↕️
So today、I just want to enjoy reading your comments and SNS posts🫶
Tell me aーーーll of your thoughts!!!!!
And And🗼
Welcome home Mizuho©ー!!!!!💚
We'll be doing live shows in each of our hometowns、I'm so happyyyyyー!
If watching today's Saniko-kai made you think、
I wanna go to Hamamatsu and Osaka tooー!!!Then please join us ☆
The second round of applications for Hamamatsu、has begun!!!!
Loーーts and lots of people can still come!
Please help us spread the word Saniko Recruits 🤭
And tomorrow is!
At long last、Saniko☀️'s 10th anniversary of joining Tsubaki!
I hope you're excited!!!!🔥
We'll be doing an Insta Live at 20:00、so please watch it👀
Ahhhhーー I'm so happy。
We still have loーーts of Saniko-kai performances left、which is awesome✌️
Let's enjoy them!!!!!
If you came today、take care on your way homeー
Well done for working hard today too ☆
I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌
Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡
🐄🐄🐄🐄
Have you seen thisssss????
If you think it's cute!、
Please leave a like、comment、follow、save、、、😚♡
🐄🐄🐄🐄
Bye Bye ♡
#saori #partofthisevent #isintroducingyou #tonewsongs #rightーー #😚

Comments
Post a Comment