Saniko♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.13)

🍋She who wants to eat steak、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


Saniko-kai、was so much funー!!!!!


It just flew by😭


I'm glad that lots of people felt the same wayyyy。。


Lots of people who went to yesterday's Saniko-kai、said that they'll be attending Hamamatsu too!!!!!!


Thank you very much!!!!


Please come、it'll be so much fun!💪🔥🍠


Tokyo Saniko-kai will also be streamed、so look forward to that ☆


Ah!!


Let me give a slight spoiler。。


Thank you for praising my solo songggg!!!🤫


Thank youー!!!!!!


I'm taking your song suggestionsーー、for if we get to do this again ☆


I've already chosen my song for Hamamatsu though、、、!笑lol










Everyoneーーー!Today is!


Saniko☀️
10th anniversary of joining Tsubaki Factory!!!


Thank you very much for all of your support!


At long last、our 10th anniversary!!!!I can't believe itttー!


That's almost half of my life、that I've been with Tsubaki 🫣😳


Buーーt、the reason I've been able to keep working with Tsubaki、、、


Is because you've all been cheering me on、
And so I've been able to really enjoy myself 🙂‍↕️🫶


Thank you。


Today、Saniko☀️ did an Insta Live!


Loーーts of people wrote celebratory comments、and it made me feel proud of how hard we've workedー🥲!!!!


This is our 10th anniversary、but it's also the last summer of Saniko☀️、、、、


I'm so grateful that we could do our Saniko-kai 😌


We stiーーll have Hamamatsu and Osaka left!!!!


The time has just flown by、and I've learned a lot so far、


But I want to make the most of the remaining Saniko Time 😚


Everyone、come and have fun with us!!!!!!!


Thank you for everything。


Please continue to support us ☀️








Today is、a Saniko☀️ photo♪
We received some beautiful flowersーー!!!🥲
Thank you very much!




T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

#saniko10thanniversary #最強さにこ10周年

You left loーーts of comments、
I'm so happyyyyyyy🥲🫶



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Bye Bye ♡

#saori #whatmaybeanordinarydayformostpeople #isaspecialday #forsaniko #anniversary #happy


Comments