Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
----------------------------------
How are you when shopping
Impulsive?Indecisive?
Indecisive
Was the majority!
I'm impulsive!And go by instincts!No second guessing!‼️🫨
If I dither、then I'll never buy it!!笑lol
Impulsive?Indecisive?
Indecisive
Was the majority!
I'm impulsive!And go by instincts!No second guessing!‼️🫨
If I dither、then I'll never buy it!!笑lol
----------------------------------
Sanrio Puroland
I went with OCHA NORMA's Saito Madoka-chan🩵🎀⟡.·
I'm glad that could go with Madopi again!This time、
We wore Kuromi-chan × Purin-kun ears!
I'm glad that we could get these seasonal ones 😭💞
Pompompurin is my beloved beloved beloved oshi、
And I got to meet him💛
Purin-kun…
Is looking at me…(omg)
(Just thinking about it again makes me smile)
He's the epitome of「cute」
My heart is so full。I melted。
What we talked about is our secret 🤫
I'll post a video to Instagram⟡.·
Purin-kun、once again
Happy 30th anniversary & congrats on winning 1st place🎉‼️㊗️
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
----------------------------------
Rice?Bread?
----------------------------------
Rice?Bread?
----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Morning Musume。'26
77th Single Release Commemoration
77th Single Release Commemoration
Cheki・Sign・Talk Events
Thank you very much
For telling me how you got on
On yesterday's blog 🙂↕️🤍
The second round of applications is open until Tuesday!
We'll also have a third round
So lots of people can still apply、so I'm happy because I want to meet lots of you ( > <。)
I'll remind you again on Tuesday!
And、I read all of your other comments too
So please don't worry about that 🌟
I'd love to meet you though!🤫
Or write you a signature!🤫
Applications are still open for our LimiSta Internet Sign Events
So please sign up for that too ❣️🤫



Comments
Post a Comment