Senpai Yofu Runo (26.08.11)

Yoffuu〜





Thank you very much for your comments 


I read them all





First



Hello!Con 2026


in TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO



2DAYS

Thank you very much 


*.。゚+(o‘∀‘o)+..。*💗💗💗🎶💕



I heard your voices


It made me super duper happy 



You called Runo's name



I'm so happy 



I could hear your through my ear monitors。



I look forward to that、when I wear ear monitors




I heard you call Runo-chan!


I heard you call Yoffuー!


I heard you call Yofu-saーn!




I saw you all ☺️☺️😏



I love you!



Thank you ☺️☺️



Please cheer for me a lotー




I want you to
















I was taking a selfie、


And behind me

Was

Oda-san 


And behind her

Was

Dambara-san 



So they came into the photo too



It's a miracle 🎶




Yaーy 💗



My cool senpai。



Everyone admires them。




The Wagamama Request 


Was super super cool





I、


Runo、


Wanted to be in that performance too



I kept thinking that while watching it on screen 




They were super duper super duper

Coolー。



Seriously、they're such cool senpai!




To get this far

I know they've put in a lot of time and effort、

And skill



But truly 


They're so cool








And And


Yesterday was



LuckyFes'26\(^o^)/💗💗🎶🎶


It was so much fun!!




It was hot、


But I was so happy、thank you for coming!















Let's GanbaRuno again tomorrowー



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry-12975278078.html

Comments