Sesame Oil is Delicious Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.23)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Today 

I had soba with natto and kimchi and all sorts of other things

And sesame oil


It was so yummy 😱😱


I could taste the sesame oil 🧂


I never cook anything myself 

So I didn't know 👍


I obviously knew the sesame oil existed 


But I never knew that it went so well with kimchi and natto 👍



Today something happy happened 


Do you want me to tell you what it was?


I'm not going to👍


I'll tell you once Shakunetsu comes👍







Listen up!

Ai

Un

En

On

「Ai=Un+En+On」

Will be released digitally!!!!



「Ai=Un+En+On」



It's an interesting title right 

You must be curious about what sort of song this is!


You can already hear it on

「Tsubaki Factory and Riko's radiko Promotion Committee」




Can you hear my voice?

Listen out for it




It'll be released digitally on 8/27

Shakunetsu day!


Listen to 「Ai=Un+En+On」

On your way to Shakunetsu 👍


Or listen to it for the first time when we perform it for the first time at Shakunetsu 

And then listen to it on your way home👍


It's gonna be so much fun 






Today I listened to「Never Never know~Kome ha to Pan ha no Love Wars~」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12976589921.html

Comments