Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚
I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸
I went to Shin-Okubo with 4 of my high school friends!
I've been really looking forward to it ☺︎
Firstly、we went for lunch at a place my friend recommended!
It was a buffet、so we ate loads of Korean dishes!I tried lots of new things too ♡
Then we browsed in some vintage clothing shops、and just wandered around town。
We found some bracelets that we wanted to buy、
But we stood around considering it for about 30 minutes 笑lol
It was hilarious how indecisive we were being
I couldn't decide which colour would suit me best、
And in the end I went with a light blue one with roses and lilies🩵
I'm glad I found one that I liked!
Then we took some purikura together。
My friends chose this headband for me☺︎
We didn't know how to pose so we decided to try and show off our new bracelets
But it looked like we were fist pumping instead 笑lol
Applications to be in the audience for
Uta-Tube SPORTS FES. on 9/10
Close today at 23:59。
Please take a look!!
《T/N News and information has not been translated》
This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️

Comments
Post a Comment