Single Details/Release Commemoration Events!Nonaka Miki (26.08.13)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
Tonight
Did you go to bed after midnight?
Or before?


I went to bed after midnight
Was the majority 🌃🌙*.。

Me too… Recently my goal has been to get to bed early (?)
But I gave up on that yesterday✌🏻笑lol
But I still woke up early this morning!ദ്ദി>ᴗ<)
I'll try and get to bed early tonight!
--------------------------------------


Morning Musume。'26 77th Single
「Lonely...But not Alone/Yes ka No ka Watashi ka」
Releasing on September 30th!


The songs appearing on this single are 
「Lonely...But not Alone」
「Yes ka No ka Watashi ka」
「Hikari no Kanata ni」(Coupling song)
All of the lyrics and compositions are by Tsunku♂!


Our songs and release date have already been announced on our homepage
But I thought I'd announce them on my blog too 📝✍🏻️



Our new artist photos 🙂‍↕️💐





The dance shot and making-of footage 
Will appear on the BD verison‎🤍

Details about bonus items are here ✨

Morning Musume。'26 
77th Single Release Commemoration 
LimiSta Internet Sign Events⭐️💿🎶

September 25th (Fri) 18:00~
Yasuda Miyu-chan、Nonaka Miki
September 28th (Mon) 21:00~
Oda Sakura-san、Nonaka Miki 


This is Type A




Now accepting reservations✨️↑

I want to write lots of signatures for you ⸜❤︎⸝‍
Please let me know once you've applied!



Morning Musume。'26
 77th Single Release Commemoration 
Cheki・Sign・Talk Events 



【Schedule】
October 3rd (Sat) Tokyo 
October 11th (Sun) Osaka 
October 24th (Sat) Tokyo 
November 7th (Sat) Tokyo 
November 8th (Sun) Tokyo 


The results for Round Two of applications will be announced today 🙂‍↕️✨️
Everyone、please tell me how you got on!


I hope that I can meet lots of you。
Thank you very much 
For always coming to see me 🤍





T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
How are you when shopping 
Impulsive?Indecisive?

--------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Labrador Retriever PLUS × Sakurai Rio-chan 
I popped into her Insta Live 
For a brief voice only appearance 🙂‍↕️💞


The archived live will be available on Riley's Instagram
Until 21:30 today、
So please watch it if you can🐶



Comments