Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
All in one go?Bit by bit?
It was about 50-50!
Personally、I like to do things I enjoy all in one go!
But I do my work bit by bit 🙂↕️✨️
As I read your comments、
「Bit by bit」stopped looking like real words 🫣
Bit by bit。
--------------------------------------
It was about 50-50!
Personally、I like to do things I enjoy all in one go!
But I do my work bit by bit 🙂↕️✨️
As I read your comments、
「Bit by bit」stopped looking like real words 🫣
Bit by bit。
--------------------------------------
Morning Musume。'26 77th Single
「Lonely...But not Alone/
Yes ka No ka Watashi ka」
Releasing on September 30th!
All of our single jacket photos have been unveiled 💙🩷
This outfit was only revealed in our jacket photos
But it's my favourite one 💛
It's my favourite shade of yellow(՞>⩊<՞)✨️
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
One of the songs from our single
Lonely...But not Alone
Has been released digitally ahead of the physical release 🎶🩷



Comments
Post a Comment