So Exciting Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.16)

I'm Nishimura Itsuki 


Today

Was the day when I stood on stage at the arena

With Nagano Momoha-chan and Hayashi Niina-chan

Wearing our white dresses!


So much has happened in the past year!

Hello Con and Shakunetsu、autumn tour、Hong Kong、

Hina Fes、Tateyama、spring tour、single release、

Our Buzz Rhythm appearance!

ConChu!!


So many different things 🤗



I have 3 generation mates but since I joined by myself 

So we didn't have any debut events

But I want to do an event together!


Momoha-chan is such a key part of us 

She's such a natural Momoha-chan 

And we've heard a lot of her Hakata dialect recently 

I loーーve you


We've had more time together since we started ConChu!

And I feel like we've become even closer friends 🦋




This is getting chaotic and off track 

So let me try again!(let's do it)


I am ItsuKing

And that's what I want people to cheer for me


I've discovered a lot of the charms of Tsubaki over this past year

And I hope to become one of those charms


Once of the charms I noticed soon after joining Tsubaki 

I then wasn't able to experience for a while so I've renoticed it recently


The voices of the audience at Tsubaki live shows are so passionate、

And that is one of Tsubaki's charms


One of my senpai🐐once told me

If you dwell on the bad things they'll never improve 

So forgive yourself!So that's how I feel!


And while we weren't able to work together 

We've done things together 

And lots of my senpai say that we're similar

So I'm really happy 


But anyway it's not good to overthink things 

And her words gave me the courage to actually do it 


Yofu-san said

「Everyone will be so happy to see you!They'll be so excited!」

Which really encouraged me too!


I'm that exciting!!!

Yayー!!



My full name has 7 characters in it!

But I wanted a nickname with lucky-5 characters!


I wanted my name to become a part of Tsubaki's history!


My birthday event felt like the perfect timing

For me to create a special nickname for you to use!


It'll work for all sorts of songs 📣


I know that some people might think it's too long for calls

Or just don't like it 

But I hope that those people will just watch Tsubaki 

Find our charms 

And become a fan




My nickname ItsuKing

Was created by Hayashi Niina-chan!!!

I love it!


It's awesome to have such clever genmates!

I never gave her a birthday present so I want to!Let's go out for a meal!


It's a miracle that Niina-chan is my genmate!

Sorry I'm still not used to calling you Niina-chan 


When we were Kenshuusei、we were really close

So I can't get used to adding the -chan!


It's already been one year!

But I can't get complacent now!

I'll definitely call her Niina-chan when I next see her



I've just been rambling 

So thanks for reading it all


Today I listened to「Hitorijime」

This has been Nishimura Itsuki



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12975920704.html

Comments