Sparkly Pen Nishimura Itsuki (26.08.06)

Today


I was wandering around various stations 


It was like a full-day tour of train stations 笑lol


I was just wandering around while listening to the radio 


And I wandered around the entire building 






I found a bookstore with a stationery corner 


And they had some super sparkly pens ✍️


Whenever I see a cute pen


I want it immediately 


But I rarely use them


And lose them at home somewhere 


When I really want to use one 

I can never find it 



So I always just use the same few pens

From the 100 yen shop 👍








I forget if I've posted this photo already 



I can't remember 

I don't think I've posted it 


More Hello Con goods have been unveiled 🧹




We're holding brooms🧹


Plus there are ConChu! photos🐞








ConChu!、

Posted our call lecture


We seriously created it ourselves 

We gave the staff a lyric sheet

Annotated with the calls


But we forgot the「chu!」in the second chorus!

There's so「chu!」!😭


I'm sorry for forgetting you


Even though we are ConChu



Dear「chu」


I'm sorry



Everyone make sure to say the「chu」👍


Thank chu



The reason that we wanted to post a call lecture 

Is because we wanted you to know about the 「ninnin」and「minmin」in the chorus 

Because it's not in the lyrics 


So we made it 



It was really fun to record

And I hope you can feel that too




Nishimura Itsuki



https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12974964284.html

Comments