Stage Play ♡ Okamura Minami (26.08.03)

Everyone、good evening〜♪

I'm Okamura Minami 💓


Thank you very much 

For all of your likes and comments 💓💓💓

They make me super happy ☺️💓


Our first stage play in three years 

Engeki Joshi Bu「TIME REPEAT」

Has been announced 🪐💓

https://helloproject.com/event/987db5faba006a4dffde90f4db45ac4bed5a31a2b5a2aadef5f2600e5cc36542/


Shiotsuki Shy-san will be appearing too‼︎

I'm glad that we can work together again🫶💓



Plus this is our first stage play with Hana、Mano、and Yuna!

I'm so excited☺️💓


Stage plays have a long rehearsal period 

So it's an amazing experience to spend so much time with the members!


I feel like BEYOOOOONDS have always become closer

During our stage plays

So I want to share this experience with them all

And focus on deepening our relationships!!!



Plus more than anything 

I'll work hard to make sure that BEYOOOOONDS can show you all

An amazing final performance 💓


FC advance applications have already started 💓

https://www.upfc.jp/helloproject/news_detail.php?@uid=eHRIGJ4kKG0QMdpn


I hope you're excited to see BEYOOOOONDS' stage play💓💓💓


We'll be waiting for you 

In the world of「TIME REPEAT」🫶


💓📢T/N News and information has not been translated📢💓



🎀Miimi Talk🎀


BEYOOOOONDS' autumn

Has so many exciting things planned 💓💓💓

Please look forward to it‼︎



Well then (・ω・)ノ

OyasuMiimi 💓



https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entry-12974666584.html

Comments