Summer Problems♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.04)

🍋She who wants to sleep but also wants to practice、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


That's right!!!!!


September!


Is already filling up with events!Rightー!!!


Hamamatsu is on a weekday、、、、


But the location is convenient 🙆‍♀️


So、I want lots lots lots more people to come、please!!!!!!!!


Will you come!?!?


I'll be waitiーーーーーng for you☆


Maybe someday、I'll go viral。笑lol











Everyoneーーーー


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard、at school and work!


You're so admirableeeee!So amazing!!!


Finally、true summer is here!?!?


Summerー Summerー🕺🪩


Are you enjoying itー??


Saori enjoys Summerー Summerー、


But I have one big problem。。


「Blisters」。


It's sandal season、so I decided to wear my 🆕 sandals、


But they really rubbedーーー🥲


Since they're 🆕 I want to wear them loーts!!!


Everyone、what do you do about this!?


I already have plasters with me。


Other than that!!!!


I tried looking for some tape、or something、


But I dunno which one is best、、、、、


It's a real problem。


Please tell me if you have any suggestions 😭🥲


I want to fix this problem soon、so that I can enjoy Summerー Summerー!!!!!


Thank you for your help!


Everyone、do you have any Summerー Summerー problemsー??


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌








Today too、is a Saori selfie♪

Stareeeーーーー👀





T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Tomorrow at around 18:00、I might do an Insta Liveー!!!!!
Please look forward to it 😚
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #saniko-kai #requires #alotofbrainpower


Comments