TIF♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.01)

🍋She who wants to try and take the stairs more often、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


My yukata、is so cuteeeeeー!!!!


Are you excited for our Shakunetsu live show tooー!?


When the goods are released、please check them outー🙂‍↕️


And Saniko-kai!!!!!!


in Hamamatsu、are you excited to see how weird it is??笑lol


Please come if you're curiousー!!!!!!


And please continue to spread the word 😚









Today、we performed at「TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2026」!


To everyone who came、thank you very much😊


TIF2026!!!!!!


It's summerーーー☀️


Tsubaki's performance was at 11:10am!


What did you thinkー!?!?


Our setlist was so much fun、and perfect for summerrrrーーーー🫣


It was hot it so many ways、so are you all okayー??


Saori had rehearsals after TIF、so I'm fine💪🔥


But I'm going to take my vitaminsーー then go to bedddーー💤


If you hadn't heard of Tsubaki before、did you still have funnnー!?!?


I hope that you came to like Tsubaki、even just a little bit🤤


I hope that we can all meet agaーーーin!


I had so much funnnnnnnnn!!!!!


「Moshimo!!!」


Everyone、what did you think about the Tsubaki members、


And how we filled a 30 minute performanceー!?!?


And what our setlist was、
And what our vibe was、、、


I'm so curious!笑lol


So tell meー!!!!


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day😌






I made some new posts so please check them outー!!!!


Please leave a comment、like、save it、share it、、、


Thank you for your support😚🫶


I posted to TikTok two days in a row ☆


I want lota more people to watch yesterday's TikTokkkkk!


What should I do、、、!











Today too、is a Saori selfie♪



T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

I forgot it's summer。。
I used waterproof mascara、but it still all came off!Whyーーー😂
Please tell me your recommendationsーー✌️🥲✌️
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #ialsoposted #toX #☆ #tama #andsaori #☺️


Comments