Thank you very much for today's TIFー!
Today's Setlist
1. Konya Dake Ukarekatatta
2.FireWorks
3. Secret Summer
4. Nineteen no Shinkirou
5.My Darling 〜Do you love me?〜
6. Adrenaline Dame
7. Mosou Dake Nara Freedom
Starting off with Konya Dake Ukaretakatta
Got everyone so fired up‼️
Did any of you expect it!?
Your energy was incredible👍🏻
We performed lots of summery songs
Because Tsubaki has lots of fun songs for summer 🎶
I sweat a lot which felt good
And with our sweet &powerful songs
So it was like The Summer Festival☀️
Thank you for coming、
And cheering so loudly in the heat!
Please make sure to cool down and get some rest💦
I love you allー💕
Thank you very much
To everyone watching the live stream and cheering us on from home too!
Did Tsubaki's passion come through on the live streamー??
I'm waiting to hear your thoughts!
I took lots of photos before the show、
But I got hot within about 5 minutes of the photo session、
So I was worried if I'd be okay for the show
But I was totally fine on stage、and I got to enjoy it all
So no one ever needed to know 🤫
It's a secret
I hope that we can return to TIF next year✨
https://x.com/tsubakifac_uf/status/2083426148395180367?s=46
We finally got to take 11 member Tsubaki purikura📸
It was pretty chaotic、
But also so much fun 🎶
I'll treasure them 💎
Doigo's hat is green
So it ended up changing colour with the green screen 笑lol
Our FireWorks Dance Practice video
Has been uploaded🔥
You don't have enough eyes to watch us all
So you'll just have to watch it 12 timesー
You need to watch the entire thing once and then another watch to focus on each member
Although maybe it actually needs 13+ watches 🤭
You can also hear our steps which sounds so good
So please watch it!
Everyone which choreography point is your favouriteー?
Recently
I've been analysing the member's dancing a lot!
Both Tsubaki members and other Hello members!
I could tell you what I like about each Hello member's dancing
And their specialities 👍🏻
T/N News and information has not been translated📢
May you and yuu take it easy 🍀
#ifoundmyfavouritegummies #TIF2026 #OnlyYuuCan
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory-new/entry-12974434813.html


Comments
Post a Comment