TikTok♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.07)

🍋She who was melting in the heat、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much 😊


Saniko-kai in Hamamatsu & Osaka、thank you for applying!!!!!


I saw you spreading the word too👀🫶


You're all so good at spreading the word、even better that me!Right!?


I'll learn from you all 🙂‍↕️


We have a surprise、so please look forwaーーrd to itttt!!!!!


Everyone、let's get Hamamatsu city fired upーー😚


Fufu。


I'm really excited for Saniko-kai、


So yesterday、I worked hard at rehearsals againnnnーー✌️


in Tokyo、will have same day tickets so please come!!!!!










Everyoneーーー


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard、at school and work!


You're so admirableeeee!So amazing!!!!




Have you watched itー??🫣


This time isーーーー


「CHERRY BEANS」!!!🍟


I loooove the fries at Cherry Beans✌️🥲✌️


Shizuoka means!!!Cherry Beans!!!!


Although、at long last、
They've expanded to Shimokitazawa💪、、、!


So I had to visitー!


This wasn't actually my first visit、
But it was my first time taking photos and videos!😳


Non matter how many times I eat them、they're delicious。


Honestly、it's insane。


How are they so delicious。。


I wanna knowwww!!!!!!


Everyone、do you know!?!?


There's a Cherry Beans in Hamamatsu too、so please try them 🙂‍↕️


And if you're in Tokyo、head to Shimokitazawa☆


You can visit when you come to Saniko-kai in Hamamatsu 、
And also when you come to in Tokyo 😚🫶🍟


I want loーーts more people to know about them!


So please like it、comment、follow me、and share it!


Thank you for your support 😚🙇‍♀️


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌












Today too、is a Saori selfie♪





Big drink!It's amazingー!!!!!!





T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄
Tomorrow is、Hello!Con!!!!!!
I can't decide what hairstyle to doーーーーーー
Let's have funー!I've gotta get to bed early 😪
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #nowimcraving #cherrybeans #fries


Comments