TikTok♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.14)

🍋She who wants to sleep、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much 😊


We're now in Saniko's 11th yearrrrー!!!!


Thanks for celebrating with us 🫶


And watching our Insta Live!!!!


We're really close、which you could see 😂


It was such a fun anniversaryyyy ☆


Thank you everyone🙂‍↕️


Saniko☀️ also filmed a TikTok、so watch it loーts!


Let's really enjoy the time we have left with Saniko☀️!










Everyoneー!! 


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard、at school and work!


You're so admirableeeee!So amazing!!!!!




Have you watched thisー!?!?


Today、I posted a video from Ryugashido!!!


To be more specific、、、


The gelato place、next to Ryugashido🍨🤤


「Materia」


Have any of you been there too!?


It was so incredibly deliciousssss!!!!!


Whenever I visit Ryugashido、I always get some☆


This time、、、、


I tried rum and raisinnnnnーー😚


It was so deliciousssssssss!!!!


「Materia」、
Uses milk from Inasa、
And local fruits、、、


You've gotta get it if you come to Hamamatsu!!!!!


It tastes like Hamamatsu 🤤


If you love the words「limited item」、please get it🤍


Ryugashido、is really cool、so it's perfect to visit in the summerー!!!!


Before I visit Ryigashido、or after、I crave gelato🤤


I want you all to try it tooooo!


Which flavour would you tryー!?!?


Please search it up!!!!!


If you ever try it、please let me knoーーw😚


And please watch my TikTok、for research purposes ☆


Ah!!!!!




Please watch this tooーーーー😬


Please share it around ☆


Well done for working hard today too !


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌










Today too、is a Saori selfie♪





T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

Maoーーーーーー🤍
Well done on your birthday event!
Her performance was so amazing。。
It was such a wonderful atmosphere、I'm so happy!!
Congrats!!!😌
Take it eaーーーsy☆
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡

#saori #ryugashido #iwannaeat #gelato #iloverumandraisin


Comments