Tokyo♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.08)

🍋She who wants to sleep without setting an alarm、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


Lots of people said、that they like Cherry Beans fries!?


I'm so happyyyy!!!!!!


I feel as happy as if I'd made them myself。笑lol


They're really delicious!Rightーーー🤤


And thank you for watching my TikTok!!!


Saori searching for more fries at the end、shows how greedy I am。笑lol


You've gotta see it 😂


Everyone、when will you next visit Cherry Beanssss!


Please tell mーーe☆









Today was、Hello!Con!


To everyone who came、thank you very much😊


I can't believe how big the venue issssss!!!


Because of the shape of the stage、no matter where I look it's like
「People」!!!


So、I didn't know where to look。笑lol


I'm already bad at it、so it was really harddd😂


But、that meant that I could see your faces reaーlly well!!!!!


What did you thinkー!!!!!


We have Hello!Con again tomorrow!


I'm going to bed earlyyyyーーー


But!


Yesterday I decided that eveーーry day、I would do a solo Saniko-kai practice before bed!‼️


Because I keーep forgetting the lyrics 🥲


I'll do my besttttーーーーー


Everyone、please predict the setlist and practice the calls 笑lol


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌









Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
I wore half twintailsー!!!!




T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

Cherry Beans!!!!🍟
Please copy me、and take a photo here🙂‍↕️
🐄🐄🐄🐄

Bye Bye ♡


#saori #today #myuniversityfriends #cametowatch #ilovethattheycomeandwatchsooften

Comments