Tomorrow is Saniko-kai♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.11)

🍋She who has been so busy relaxing、that she's run out of time、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much 😊


LuckyFes、was so much funー!!!!


Everyone、I'm glad that you could tell how much fun we were havingggーー!!!!


I'm so so glad 🙂‍↕️


Summer festivals、have a special vibe!Rightー!


It was really windy、but it was the perfect weather to be outside!!!


I hope that Saniko-kai、is just as much fun as Lucky Fes!!!!


I'll keep on working hard at rehearsals、until the very last minuteーーー😭


Everyone、please come!!!!!!










Everyoneーーーー!


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard、at school and work!


You're so admirableeeeee!So amazing!!!!


At long last tomorrow is、Saniko-kai in Tokyo🗼!


Are you comingー!?!?


Ahead of tomorrow、we held an Insta Live today ☆


To everyone who watched、thank youuuu😚


Ahhhhhhhhーーー I'm so nervous!!!!!!


We had rehearsals again today🙂‍↕️


I think I'm all ready、、、、


But no matter what happens!
I hope you'll watch over us warmly 🫶


And if there are any calls you don't know、just copy those around you and give it your best shot💪🔥


There will also be some same day tickets available、、、!


So if you finish school or work early!Please come and see us 🫶



The goods have also been unveiled!!!


Our costumes are so cuteeeeee!!!!


We'll only get to wear them 6 times、which is so sad!!


But、that also makes them feel more special 🤤


Please come and see Saori the kitty 🐈‍⬛🖤


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌









Today too、is a Saori selfie♪




T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Watch our Saniko☀️ TikTok、and get motivated!
🐄🐄🐄🐄

Bye Bye ♡


#saori #itllbemorefun #withasanikotowel #🤫


Comments