Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
----------------------------------
Which type of earphones do you use
Wired?Wireless?
Wireless
Was the majority!ᖰ ᖳ☁️𓈒𓏸
Me too。
I'm wearing them right now 💞🎶
----------------------------------
Wired?Wireless?
Wireless
Was the majority!ᖰ ᖳ☁️𓈒𓏸
Me too。
I'm wearing them right now 💞🎶
----------------------------------
Hello!Con 2026
August 8th (Sat) August 9th (Sun) Tokyo
We have 4 performances over the next two days🏖☀️
I'm so excited to see all of our fans🙂↕️✧︎*。
Please come and support us!
Goods outfit🛳🌊
TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO
Let's have fun〜🐻⸜❤️⸝
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
----------------------------------
Do you listen to music?
Do you listen to the radio?
----------------------------------
Do you listen to music?
Do you listen to the radio?
----------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Goods information is here✩.*˚
They're available for purchase online
From August 8th (Sat) at 12:00📦💙



Comments
Post a Comment