#TooMuchPompomExhibition Nonaka Miki (26.08.19)

Chel here 😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!

\Yesterday's 2 choices/

-----------------------------------
Do you like surprises
Yes?No?

Yes 
Was the slight majority!

I don't、
I prefer to know things in advance 🎉🙂‍↕️
Because it makes the excitement last longer!
-----------------------------------


Sanrio Puroland 
Too Much Pompom Exhibition 



I definitely wanted to see this when I went to Puroland、

The Too Much Pompom Exhibition!
It really warmed my heart ☺️🍀



(Image text: When it's cold, share a blanket with your friends) 

This one is my favourite 🌟⬆️
Purin-kun is so kind 😭
Team Purin is so cute ( ・ ̫ ・̥ )



Recently I've been posting a lot of Pompompurin to Instagram 💛


For Purin-kun's 30th anniversary year
I was able to do an interview with Sanrio note、
Wear some collaboration clothing items、
Use collaboration beauty products、
Meet Purin-kun himself、
And help support Purin-kun to come in 1st in the Sanrio Character Ranking、
So I'm very happy 💛🍮



Please take a look at my Instagram too!
Pompompurin-kun will always be my oshi!





T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

-----------------------------------
Would you go one year into the past?
Or one year into the future?

-----------------------------------

For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Radio Nippon 

Morning Musume。'26
Morning Joshi Gakuin 
〜After School Meeting〜
Broadcasting every Saturday at 24:00~!


We're currently accepting messages for

Sugihara Meisa-chan・Nonaka Miki ✉️

You can send as many messages as you like!

We're waiting to hear from you 🩵💜




Comments