Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
----------------------------------------
Have you ever been to a concert
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority!
Me too ⸜❤︎⸝
I love concerts 🥲🤍
----------------------------------------
Yes?No?
Yes
Was the majority!
Me too ⸜❤︎⸝
I love concerts 🥲🤍
----------------------------------------
Hello!Con 2026
August 9th (Sun)
TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO
Thank you very much for our 2nd day too ⸜❤️⸝
I'm going to watch one of their matches⸜❤️⸝
I'm so excited🏀
We've had 4 concerts over the past 2 days
And I've been really really happy 🌟⋆꙳
I took lots of photos with the members
So I'll post them to Instagram、along with some short stories about them!
To everyone who came
To everyone who watched the live stream on Hulu
To everyone who couldn't come but was still cheering us on
To everyone currently reading this blog ❤️𓈒𓏸
Thank you very much for the wonderful weekend!
![]()
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
----------------------------------------
No 2 choices for today 😴
Please tell me your favourite Morning Musume。song 🎶
Please tell me your favourite Morning Musume。song 🎶
----------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Singing、and dancing、makes me so happy🥲🤍
And that happiness、
Comes from the members and our fans 🥲🤍
Thank you very much for everything!



Comments
Post a Comment