Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Do you buy yourself birthday presents
Yes?No?
No
Was the majority!
This year、I want to🤭🎀
I bought myself a birthday present last year too!
Yes?No?
No
Was the majority!
This year、I want to🤭🎀
I bought myself a birthday present last year too!
I still use it ⸜❤︎⸝
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Releasing on August 21st
『Up To Boy vol.366』
Morning Musume。'26 are appearing
On the front cover・opening gravure 🤍
Releasing today📖
Happy 40th anniversary to Up To Boy 🎉☺️
I'm so glad that Morning Musume。'26
Can grace the front cover・opening gravure🌟
Please continue to support Morning Musume。in our 30th year ⸜❤︎⸝
Some off shots
From Up To Boy 🤍
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
---------------------------------------
Simple?Showy?
---------------------------------------
Simple?Showy?
---------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



Comments
Post a Comment