Wagamamaーーー♪ Onoda Saori (26.08.09)

🍋She who wants to get in the bath and go to bed、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


Yeahーー Being on stage、is so hard!!!lol


I'm sure that it's also time consuming for you、when you're searching for Saori 😂


Although、maybe I'm easy to spot when you're used to searching for meー??


By the way、I can seriously see your faces muーーーch more clearly from the stage that you might expect 👀


I can see your goods、or my name、and spotting them makes me happy🙂‍↕️


Thank you for everythinggggg!!!!


Okaーy。


I'm going to keep working hard at Saniko-kai rehearsalsーー💪🔥











Today、we had Hello!Con!


To everyone who came、thank you very much😊


Today、this year's Summer Hello!Con came to an endddddーーーー


Like、it's just flown by!


This time、I won one of the Wagamama Request slots 🎯


I chose to do a Saniko☀️ performance☆


Since this was Saori's Wagamama Request、、、


I wanted to do a medley!!!!!


It was very unique right 🤫


「Bacchikoi Seishun!」
「Yujou Junjou oh Seishun」


We did a Seishun medley☀️


I wanted to capture that Hello Pro era!


On August 13th Saniko☀️、will celebrate our 10th anniversary of joining Tsubaki🫶


So I wanted to convey our history、
With a Saniko☀️ twistttt!!!


What did you think!?


Please tell me aーーll of your thoughts🤤


Since we'll be holding Saniko-kai、please come if you're even slightly interested、、、!


If you're already comingー!、please continue to spread the word 🙂‍↕️🫶


Ahhー I had so much fun!


Well done for working hard today too ☆


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day 😌












Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
Um、it's slightly blurryーーー😂




T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Tomorrow is!
Lucky Fes!!!!!!☆
Please、make sure take measures against heat strokeー!
Saori will too!
I'm so excitedddddー🤤
🐄🐄🐄🐄
 
 
Bye Bye ♡


#saori #ihopethatyouall #continuesmiling


Comments