Good evening everyone ♡‧₊˚
I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸
Hello!Con 2026
TOYOTA ARENA TOKYO(Tokyo)
Thank you very much。
For my Wagamama Request
I performed「Power Flower 〜Ima Koso Ichigan to Nare〜」
With all of Tsubaki Factory。
This is such a rare opportunity
So I knew that if I won the Wagamama Request lottery、
I definitely wanted to perform this song with Tsubaki Factory-san。
I didn't win last year、so when I won this year I couldn't believe it、but the very thought of performing with them got my heart racing。
Plus、since it was my Wagamama Request、I had a lot of parts with Akiyama Mao-san。
Akiyama-san will be graduating this autumn、so this Hello!Con was our last time performing together
So I'm especially glad that I won this time。
I discovered Tsubaki Factory-san 9 years ago。
9 years ago I took the Hello Project 20th Anniversary audition in the summer、and joined as a Kenshuusei at the December Kenshuusei Recital。
The guest performer for that recital、was Tsubaki Factory-san。
I didn't really know anything about Hello Pro when I joined、
But Tsubaki Factory-san were really cool、and watching them perform really inspired me、
Plus the members were so kind、which is why I fell in love with Tsubaki Factory-san、
So having my Wagamama Request、and getting to perform on stage with Tsubaki Factory-san as if I was a member myself、makes me so incredibly happy。
I wanted to join Tsubaki Factory-san、but I wasn't able to、so I'm glad that I could use this opportunity to do so。
My Wagamama Request was a dream come true。
Tsubaki Factory-san
Participated in rehearsals for me、so I'd like to apologise to them for all of the extra work I caused、
But also extend my gratitude for their help。
We were together during rehearsals、and while commuting、and everyone was so kind to me、and they were cheering me on before our performance、
And they gave me so many pointers、so I'm glad I could give my all on the first day of Hello!Con。
They really kept me going。
I'll treasure both the rehearsals and the show、they're wonderful memories。
When we were taking these photos
I felt such a mix of happiness that I could perform with them and sadness that this was the last time。
Then
Tsubaki Factory-san let me join their group huddle。
Thank you very much。
Please watch this too 💗💗
《T/N News and information has not been translated》
This has been Matsubara Yulia ☺️




Comments
Post a Comment